- Complete this form and include with the tools being sent in for repairs. If multiple tools are sent at one time, please fill out one form for each tool.
- It is recommended that you call the number listed on the form with part numbers and serial numbers prior to sending tools. This is to verify the age of tools and whether we can perform the repairs.
- It is recommended to send photos of any and all damaged areas prior to shipping tools. This will save on freight costs if damage cannot be repaired. Email photos to email@example.com
- Tools older than 10 years may not qualify for repairs due to availability of parts. Tools may also be rejected due to excessive damage or corrosion.
- Your returned product will be inspected by our repair department and you will receive an email or call back as soon as an assessment has been completed.
Click to Download Form