DUAL-EDGE FJ SYSTEMThe Dual-Edge Finger Joint System uniquely combines the superior tolerance accuracy and benefits of individual finger joint cutters in a compact size. The Dual-Edge Finger Joint System is designed to replace conventional european wing style finger joint tools.
The Dual-Edge finger joint cutter has two cutting edges. This allows the finger joint cutters to be indexed to a new tip when the first tip has worn out, therefore doubling the life of the finger joint cutter.
Another advantage is that individual finger joint knives (finger joint cutter tip) can be replaced if one is damaged. This results in a reduction of finger joint tooling costs and maintenance time.
- High To Low Production
- Smaller Finger Joint Cutting Circles
- Single Or Dual Spindle Compatible
- Taller Finger Joint Stack Heights
- Finger Joint Machines Without Trim Saws
- Double Finger Joint Cutter Life (indexable finger joint cutter w/two tips)
- Ability To Fit On Most Finger Joint Machines
- Cost Effective Replacement Of European Wing Style Finger Joint Tooling
- High Degree Of Accuracy
- Easy Maintenance
- M2 HSS
- Evolution 3